The 67th World News Media Congress, the 22nd World Editors Forum, and the 25th World Advertising Forum, will take place in Washington, D.C., from June 1 to 3, 2015.
The global event will have participants from about 80 countries in attendance which will make it possible to develop invaluable cooperation, partnership and exchange with the Who’s Who in news media. The target audience and participants are top news executives (publishers, CEOS, Editors, Digital Directors, Advertising Directors, leading journalists) to share and learn about innovation and best-practice. The major aims of the event are:
- To find out about the latest developments in not only the local and national regions, but, more importantly across the globe
- To raise and debate critical issues facing our industry
- To recognize and promote the valiant and courageous work of journalism all over the world
- To promote press freedom locally, regionally and globally
- To establish lasting friendships with among news media peers
The 2015 events will be organized in cooperation with the Newspaper Association of America.
To register, visit http://www.wan-ifra.org/dc2015_registration